skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Philmont Experience
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The day has come!
This evening at 7pm we head off on a bus to Philmont. We are packed, trained and ready to go. I will be writing in a journal so that I should have some great information to share when I get back. Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(12)
Baldy!
Ute Meadow
A long day to Pueblano
On our own to Ponil
Indian Writings
Our First Day on the Trail - 6 Mile Gate to Anasazi
Base Camp
The Long Bus Ride
The day has come!
Cleburne State Park - Fossil Ridge Trail
3 More Weeks!
10 miles in the desert
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
kch
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment