Thursday, June 4, 2009

3 More Weeks!

We have just 3 more weeks until we board the bus for Philmont. I can't believe it, and now I am really asking myself what it is I was getting myself into.

I have most of my equipment and the crew gear secured. Just a few more things that I will work on this weekend.

I have also been working on getting all of the paperwork done, and to become familiar with the trek. Mr. Latimer has provided information and tips that will really help.

Starting today I need to exercise every day. This evening I took a 6.6 mile walk around the area. This weekend the boys and I will take a hike around Cedar Lake in Cleaburne State Park. I am looking forward to it because it will be a test for my knee. I have a drs. appt on Wednesday so I should be able to tell him more of the symptoms. I hope to get some treatment or at least pointers that I can use on the trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment