skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Philmont Experience
Friday, July 24, 2009
Back to Normal
Just 1 week after I visited the Dr., I am feeling like new.
My aunt asked me if I had a good time and I said yes. She asked if I would to it again, and I said yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
▼
July
(9)
Back to Normal
After the hike
Photos of Trek
On our way home
Our last day on the trail
To Harlan
On to Dean Cow
Challenge Events and on to New Dean
On to Miranda and Head of Dean
►
June
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
kch
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment